Python: 1. Introduction into Python language 2. Syntax of the language and built-in methods 3. Basic object types 4. Functions 5. Exceptions 6. Built-in functions 7. Deep into the functional programming 8. Module 9. System variables processing 10. Interacting with the operating system 11. Object Oriented Programming Test automation engineering:
12. Introduction and Objectives for Test Automation. Purpose of Test Automation. Success Factors in Test Automation 13. Preparing for Test Automation. SUT Factors Influencing Test Automation. Tool Evaluation and Selection. Design for Testability and Automation. 14. The Generic Test Automation Architecture (gTAA). Introduction to gTAA. TAA Design. Introduction to TAA Design. Approaches for Automating Test Cases. Technical considerations of the SUT. Considerations for Development/QA Processes. TAS Development
Introduction to TAS Development. Compatibility between the TAS and the SUT. Synchronization between TAS and SUT. Building Reuse into the TAS. Support for a Variety of Target Systems.
15. Deployment Risks and Contingencies. Selection of Test Automation Approach and Planning of Deployment/Rollout
Risk Assessment and Mitigation Strategies. Test Automation Maintenance .
16. Test Automation Reporting and Metrics. Selection of TAS Metrics. Implementation of Measurement. Logging of the TAS and the SUT. Test Automation Reporting
17. Transitioning Manual Testing to an Automated Environment. Criteria for Automation. Identify Steps Needed to Implement Automation within Regression Testing. Factors to Consider when Implementing Automation within New Feature Testing
Factors to Consider when Implementing Automation of Confirmation Testing
18. Verifying the TAS. Verifying Automated Test Environment Components. Verifying the Automated Test Suite 19. Continuous Improvement. Options for Improving Test AutomationPlanning the Implementation of Test Automation Improvement.
Project on Test automation:
20. Work instruments. IDE.Git. 21. Selenium basics 22. Locators 23. Advanced Selenium: Waits, Drag&Drop, Popups, Cookies 24. Page object pattern 25. Page element pattern 26. Functional decomposition: function set, library. Architecture layers 27. Coding guidelines and best practices (PEP8, KISS,DRY&YAGNI) 28. Logging and reporting 29. Architecture: SOLID 30. API testing 31. Behavior driven development in testing 32. Parallel execution and other optimizations 33. Automation infrastructure, CI with Jenkins